MacBook Pro 15″ 2018 – 2.2GHz i7 6 Core – 16GB RAM – 256GB SSD – Radeon Pro 555X 4GB
£1,674.00 (inc VAT)In Stock
A desktop experience that draws you in and keeps you there. This is the idea behind today’s iMac 27 2013 and now that idea is more powerful than ever. The iMac 27 is packed with Intel i7 processors, the latest graphics technologies, innovative storage and higher-bandwidth connectivity.
This iMac 27 2013 boats Thunderbolt connectivity for fast transfer speeds and 4 USB 3 ports for connecting all you external devices.
We are proud to be able to offer 1 years warranty with this product for no extra fee.
The iMac will ship in the in a safe transport box with a non Apple EU, UK or US power cord and no other accessories.
The iMac is in good overall condition with only a small cluster of scratches in the top right corner of the screen, please see the pictures.
Manufacturer factory sealed retail unit.
A new item that has been modified by our Apple trained technicians. All parts added are of the same high quality as Apple use and are new.
Apple Certified Refurbished - This item has been through the Apple Refurbish Programme and is supplied with Apple direct warranty. The packaging is still manufacturer sealed.
A Grade A unit is generally considered ‘very good’ or ‘like new.’ Please note that this does not mean that a machine will come with OEM packaging. A Grade A cosmetic condition indicates that there may be very few and faint scratches or scuffs, if any. While a Grade A machine will not be flawless, you should not expect to find any significant, noticeable cosmetic blemishes.
For this cosmetic grade, cosmetic blemishes will be present and noticeable. These blemishes include scratches, scuffs, and nicks. Minor denting is possible, although this does not include large dents. Blemishes might occur more noticeably on areas that are not as often seen (such as the bottom of a laptop or desktop), but can be present on other areas of the machine. Keys may be slightly worn. A Grade B unit would be equivalent to a ‘good’ condition.
This grade is an ‘acceptable’ condition. Cosmetic blemishes will be noticeable and can be large. This does include scratching, scuffing, chipping, and denting. A Grade C unit will function perfectly, despite any cosmetic issues. Keys may be worn enough that letters are not recognizable. Hinges or feet may be missing. Scratching and laminate problems may exist on the screen and bezel; LCD issues such as pressure marks or dead pixels are usually explicitly mentioned, although there is a chance that LCD issues may be present in a Grade C machine. Under 10% of the LCD may have defects. We do usually mention this on the listing.
Availability: 2 In Stock
Warranty: 1 Year
We strive to dispatch all items within 24 working hours of the payment clearing. If for any reason there is a delay to the dispatch of your item we will contact you.
We ship all our items either by UPS or DPD to most geographical area of the UK. This service is fully trackable and insured. A signature will be required. If nobody is available to sign for your item a advisory card will be left informing you how to get your item.
We can also offer you enhanced delivery options, from timed weekday delivery to Saturday guaranteed.
UPS Standard or DPD Classic (3 – 5 working days) This option travels by road in Europe. Typically, the closer you are to the UK the sooner your item will arrive. This service is fully trackable and insured. A signature is required for your item. If nobody is available to sign for the item the courier will leave an advisory card explaining the next steps to get you item.
UPS Express or DPD Air (1-2 working days) This option travels by Air in Europe. Depending on your location from major Airports will determine how long it will take to get to you. This service is fully trackable and insured. A signature is required for your item. If nobody is available to sign for the item the courier will leave an advisory card explaining the next steps to get you item. A contact telephone number is required for this service.
UPS Express (2-5 working days) This is an airmail service. This service is fully trackable and insured. A signature is required for your item. If nobody is available to sign for the item the courier will leave an advisory card explaining the next steps to get you item. A contact telephone number is required for this service.
Mac Store UK
30 Wall Lane
Your right of Cancellation
The rights of cancellation set out below apply to any agreement between you and us save insofar as the agreement is in respect of computer software if it is unsealed by you.
You have a right to cancel the agreement at any time before the expiry of a period of 30 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
1. by a notice in writing which you leave at our address (given above);
2. by a notice in writing which you send by post to our address (given above);
3. by electronic mail to our electronic mail address and the notice shall operate to cancel the agreement between us.
If you cancel the agreement:
1. you must request a returns number from us and then return the goods to us at the address given above;
2. If your item develops a fault within the first 30 days we will arrange for the collection of your item at our cost. You will need to take all reasonable steps to package the item securely and as you received it. We can then either offer you a full refund or an exchange.
3. the goods must be returned to us at your cost (please note the definition of goods given above). The goods must be unused or unaltered. This includes downloading of software and alterations to hardware. Goods must also be returned to us in the condition they were sold, i.e. complete. Also used within the Manufacturers guidelines and not be subject to any damage.
4. you are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods (including reusable packaging, manuals etc) until they are returned to us
5. you are under a duty to take reasonable care to see that they are received by us and not damaged in transit;
6. we will charge you the direct costs to us of recovering any goods supplied by us if you fail to return the goods to us.
We are fully VAT registered in the UK. The current rate of VAT in the UK is 20%.
We issue all customers a full VAT invoice via email within 72 hours from a purchase being made.
If your business is in the EU (outside UK) please enter your VAT ID at checkout and the 20% UK VAT will be removed.
If your located outside of the EU, once you select your delivery country the UK VAT at 20% will be removed automatically.
Great products at big savings!Details