Changing currency will remove any products you currently have in your cart. Do you wish to proceed?
3GHz i5 6-Core
16GB RAM (+£108.00)
32GB RAM (+£210.00)
Radeon Pro 560X 4GB
1TB Fusion Drive
512GB SSD (+£180.00)
1TB SSD (+£270.00)
Warranty: 1 Year
If you would like your iMac to be individual and tailored to your specific needs please use our Mac building tool here. Build your own iMac allows you to tailor every aspect of the hardware within the Mac from CPU’s, RAM, Flash SSD, graphics card & OS version.
A desktop experience that draws you in and keeps you there. This is the idea behind today’s iMac 21.5-inch 2019 and now that idea is more powerful than ever. The new iMac 21.5″ is packed with all-new processors, the latest graphics technologies, innovative storage and higher-bandwidth connectivity. And it all comes to life on the brightest and most colourful Retina display iMac has ever seen. So you get an even more immersive experience, and a scintillating new way to take it all in.
This iMac 21.5-inch 2019 boats Thunderbolt 3 connectivity for transfer speeds of 40Gbps and 4 USB 3 ports for connecting all you external devices.
The iMac is configured by our trained technicians.
We are proud to be able to offer 1 years warranty with this product for no extra fee.
Delivery: Estimated UK delivery by 03/11/2020
0% Finance Available. Apply at checkout
We strive to dispatch all items within 24 working hours of the payment clearing. If for any reason there is a delay to the dispatch of your item we will contact you.
We ship all our items either by UPS or DPD to most geographical area of the UK. This service is fully trackable and insured. A signature will be required. If nobody is available to sign for your item a advisory card will be left informing you how to get your item.
We can also offer you enhanced delivery options, from timed weekday delivery to Saturday guaranteed.
UPS Standard or DPD Classic (3 – 5 working days) This option travels by road in Europe. Typically, the closer you are to the UK the sooner your item will arrive. This service is fully trackable and insured. A signature is required for your item. If nobody is available to sign for the item the courier will leave an advisory card explaining the next steps to get you item.
UPS Express or DPD Air (1-2 working days) This option travels by Air in Europe. Depending on your location from major Airports will determine how long it will take to get to you. This service is fully trackable and insured. A signature is required for your item. If nobody is available to sign for the item the courier will leave an advisory card explaining the next steps to get you item. A contact telephone number is required for this service.
UPS Express (2-5 working days) This is an airmail service. This service is fully trackable and insured. A signature is required for your item. If nobody is available to sign for the item the courier will leave an advisory card explaining the next steps to get you item. A contact telephone number is required for this service.
Mac Store UK
30 Wall Lane
Your right of Cancellation
The rights of cancellation set out below apply to any agreement between you and us save insofar as the agreement is in respect of computer software if it is unsealed by you.
You have a right to cancel the agreement at any time before the expiry of a period of 30 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
1. by a notice in writing which you leave at our address (given above);
2. by a notice in writing which you send by post to our address (given above);
3. by electronic mail to our electronic mail address and the notice shall operate to cancel the agreement between us.
If you cancel the agreement:
1. you must request a returns number from us and then return the goods to us at the address given above;
2. If your item develops a fault within the first 30 days we will arrange for the collection of your item at our cost. You will need to take all reasonable steps to package the item securely and as you received it. We can then either offer you a full refund or an exchange.
3. the goods must be returned to us at your cost (please note the definition of goods given above). The goods must be unused or unaltered. This includes downloading of software and alterations to hardware. Goods must also be returned to us in the condition they were sold, i.e. complete. Also used within the Manufacturers guidelines and not be subject to any damage.
4. you are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods (including reusable packaging, manuals etc) until they are returned to us
5. you are under a duty to take reasonable care to see that they are received by us and not damaged in transit;
6. we will charge you the direct costs to us of recovering any goods supplied by us if you fail to return the goods to us.
We are fully VAT registered in the UK. The current rate of VAT in the UK is 20%.
We issue all customers a full VAT invoice via email within 72 hours from a purchase being made.
If your business is in the EU (outside UK) please enter your VAT ID at checkout and the 20% UK VAT will be removed.
If your located outside of the EU, once you select your delivery country the UK VAT at 20% will be removed automatically.
We offer a full warranty on all our products. Our standard warranty length is 1 year. Most of our items also come with an option of an extended 3 year warranty. The warranty covers any and all hardware issues that develop within the warranty period with the exception of accidental damage, loss or user upgrade and misuse.
In the vast majority of cases we can provide remote assistance and connect to your Mac to diagnose and fix. If this isn’t possible we will collect your item (within the UK and mainland Europe) repair and return the item to you at no cost. Typically turn around times on repairs are 48-72 hours not including the transportation time. If you are located outside the UK or mainland Europe we will repair and return your machine at to cost but you must pay for the product to be sent in to our UK facility.
£1,350.00 (inc VAT @ 20%)
£204.00 (inc VAT @ 20%)
£696.00 (inc VAT @ 20%)
£1,080.00 (inc VAT @ 20%)
£174.00 (inc VAT @ 20%)
£342.00 (inc VAT @ 20%)
£1,794.00 (inc VAT @ 20%)
£3,030.00 (inc VAT @ 20%)
£3,102.00 (inc VAT @ 20%)
£384.00 (inc VAT @ 20%)
OUR LATEST TRUST PILOT REVIEWS